LH Lean Program
If you’re like us, you’ve tried dozens of weight loss programs. You’ve tried starving yourself, carb-free, gluten-free, and all the trendy diets, but nothing worked. You may have even tried risky stimulant pills or unregulated concoctions that made you feel terrible. Your weight may have gone down only to bounce right back. The LH Lean Program is your solution.
LH Lean is composed of weekly injections of a compound formulation of Semaglutide and Levocarnitine. The cost is $600 for 4 weeks of injections , this includes MegaBurn injections. MegaBurn is a specially compounded weekly injection containing 13 key fat-burning vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients. It includes our popular Lipotropic MIC B12 to help with the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. It gives you energy, improves memory, and increases immunity.
Click to complete a LH Lean Weight Loss: Patient Inquiry Form
LH Lean Program Journey
- Patient fills out intake form and decides on how to provide required labs: *TSH/thyroid panel and *CMP/Complete Metabolic Panel
- We are able to send a lab script to your lab and location of choice
- *OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES* You are required to contact your PCP and have them request required labs, you may also purchase a panel through Labcorp Link to purchase labs (Women's or Men's Heathlth Test Option) once you receive your labs you can then email them to our team for review.
- Intake form and required labs are received by LH Med Spa and reviewed by our APN to see if you are a candidate for the LH Lean program (there is a 3-5 business day turn around) You will receive an email with your candidacy for the LH Lean Program
- *Outside of what is described on the LH Lean Program pagehttps://www.
lhspaandrejuvenation.com/ contents/lean-program you are welcome to email your questions and or concerns to LHLEAN@lhmedspa.com
- Once green-lighted into the program you will be scheduled by one of our front desk coordinators for your one time 45 minute nutritionist consultation $125, and your first 30 minute meet with our APN $125 to start your 4 week program $600 (as of June 1st) *we do try our best to schedule these appointments together although due to schedules, and already pre booked appointments these 2 sessions may not align on the same day*
- In this first meeting with our APN you will go over your personal plan, review your IN BODY intake and start your injections
- After your initial meet with our APN, you will meet with them every first session of your new 4 week program, throughout the remainder of your 4 week program you will be seen by one of our nurses for your injections and follow up
- As you progress through your personal program you, and our APN will discuss your long or short term goals and come up with a plan which will lead you towards your maintenance phase if desired by you.
- We require new bloodwork every 3 to 4 months while on the LH Lean Program
- During this program if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email LHLEAN@lhmedspa.com or call either of our locations for a call back to address your concerns
LH Lean- A Semaglutide Blend Q&A
What are the effects of semaglutide?
Studies show that semaglutide helps with:
- Slowing stomach emptying
- Control of cravings
- Improves control of eating
- Reduces appetite
- Increasing insulin release
- Improves glycemic control
It is most effective as part of a comprehensive weight loss program that may include exercise, behavioral changes, calorie restriction, and diet changes.
Who can use Semaglutide?
If you are healthy and not pregnant or lactating, or do not have a known allergy to any of the ingredients, you should be able to use it safely. However, make sure to discuss with us any other medications you are taking or any allergies or chronic health conditions you have prior to using semaglutide. Tell your prescribing physician if you or anyone in your family has or has ever had MTC or Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2; a condition that causes tumors in more than one gland in the body).
How is Semaglutide taken?
Typically, it is a once-weekly injectable, but your particular dose and protocol will be determined by your provider. You can come into LH Spa & Rejuvenation for your injections.
What can I expect from a medical weight loss evaluation at LH Spa & Rejuvenation?
Our medical specialists and we will send you an intake form prior to scheduling a consultation to ensure you are a candidate. We also require blood work from the past 6 months. Based on those results and your personal goals and experiences shared with our team, the medical team at LH Spa & Rejuvenation will tailor a weight loss treatment plan unique to your body type and circumstances and if the LH Lean program is a good fit for you, it will be recommended. We also monitor and are with you every step of the way with free follow-up visits.
Inquire today to start your weight loss journey under the care of caring and experienced medical team who have helped thousands of patients reach their health and weight goals.
How do you give yourself a subcutaneous shot?
1. Gather your equipment. This includes your syringe (containing medicine) and an alcohol wipe or a cotton ball dipped in alcohol.
2. Wash your hands with soap and running water. Dry them well.
3. Choose a spot on your belly or thigh for the shot.
a. A shot in the belly should be 5 centimeters away from your belly button.
4. Use alcohol to clean the skin. Let it dry.
5. Remove the cap from the needle. *We suggest injecting semaglutide (clear/pink solution) first, followed by b12 (orange).
6. Hold the syringe like a pencil close to the site. Keep your fingers off the plunger.
a. Slightly pinch a fold of skin at the spot you chose.
b. Pinch it between the fingers and thumb of one hand.
7. Place the syringe at a 90-degree angle to the shot site.
a. The needle should stand straight up from the skin.
8. Quickly push the needle all the way into the pinched-up fold of skin.
9. Push the plunger of the syringe all the way in. This allows the medicine to go into the fatty tissue. Be sure to hold the skin fold as you give the shot. This will help make sure that you don't inject the medicine into muscle.
10. Take the needle out at the same angle that you inserted it.
11. Let go of the skin fold.